Sunday, January 23, 2011

Had a Red Velvet Blast:

So Today, I visited my friend Vanessa in Fullerton to hang out. We used our time wisely by going to Sonic to gorge ourselves with ridiculously high-calorie food. As we pulled up, and tried to determine our order, this little sign on the side of the menu caught my attention:


Yes, it’s a red-velvet cheesecake Sonic Blast! (their blast is the equivalent of a Mconald’s Mcflurry)

Sonic is an American staple across a majority of the country, but in California, unless you live around Anaheim, Palmdale, Duarte, or Rancho Cucamonga, a Sonic may be hard to come by.

The Verdict: Another Red-Velvet Winner.

The flavor is not over-bearingly sweet, but just right. The cheesecake bites are what did it for me.  However, some may argue the taste reminds them more of strawberry shortcake than red-velvet cheesecake, but whatever, I loved it!

If you find yourself near a Sonic, I suggest you give it a try; but do it quickly, as it’s only available for a limited time.


1 comment: